This is an eight-week, structured grief support group for adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Information is given about the many paths grief can take and a safe environment is provided so that feelings and experiences can be shared.
Participants in this series are strongly encouraged to attend all of the sessions as each one builds on the content of the week before.
This program is offered online via Zoom. Details provided upon registration.
- July 27- Getting Acquainted with and Understanding Grief
- August 3-Myths of Grief and Self-Care
- August 10- The Reality of Loss
- August 17: Remembering
- August 24: Helping Yourself
- August 31: Factors that Influence Your Grief
- September 14: Changes (September 7th is a holiday)
- September 21: The Next Steps