Beginning October 26, 2020, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- October 26: Getting Acquainted with and Understanding Grief
- November 2: Myths of Grief and Self-Care
- November 9: The Reality of Loss
- November 16: Remembering
- November 23: Helping Yourself
- November 30: Factors that Influence Your Grief
- December 7: Changes
- December 14: The Next Steps
An eight-week, structured grief support group for adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Information is given about the many paths grief can take and a safe environment is provided so that feelings and experiences can be shared.
Participants in this series are strongly encouraged to attend all of the sessions as each one builds on the content of the week before.
This program is offered online via Zoom. Details provided upon registration.