414 South Jefferson St
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Family Caregivers
• Paid or volunteer caregivers
• Assisted living staff
• Anyone who provides care to the elderly or disabled
Thursday, August 29, 2019
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Free Respite (48 Hours notice required)
414 South Jefferson St. Napa
For more information or to register:
707.258.9087 x 272
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
How to transform your home environment into a safe, therapeutic setting for loved ones with disabilities or dementia.
• General home safety
• Basic home safety modifications
• How to make daily activities more meaningful and therapeutic
• Exercises to maintain strength and balance and decrease the risk of falls
• Information on the Stop Falls Napa Valley Program
Mary Tappan, O.T.
Dolores Ochoa, Therapy Aide Lead.