If you have any questions about Collabria Care’s privacy practices, you may contact us at email@example.com, 707.258.9080, or Collabria Care, 414 South Jefferson Street, Napa, CA 94558
1. Services Subject to Notice
Collabria Care provides a variety of information and communication services (“Services”).
- Access to information and news services about Collabria Care services, health care providers and facilities, and employment opportunities.
- Access to information about Collabria Care events, fundraising needs, activities and classes, including online registration and donations.
- Access to educational information, including links to informative websites.
2. How and What Information We Collect
Collabria Care collects information through your online and offline general interactions with Collabria Care, such as:
- Signing up for an email newsletter
- Signing up for community education classes or other events
- Submitting an online form to request a Collabria Care representative to call you back
- Email signup forms filled out at community education classes, Collabria Care facilities, or at an event
- Entering a Collabria Care survey, raffle, contest or giveaway
- Making an online, in person or telephone donation or event purchase from Collabria Care or our resale shops La Boheme or Act II
- Making an online, in person or telephone purchase from our resale shops, La Boheme and Act II
- Visiting or browsing the Collabria Care website and/or third party websites or apps. We also may acquire information from other sources (such as offline records or publicly available information) and from vendors and other third parties, some of which partner with Collabria Care or with an ad display network utilized by Collabria Care.
Personal information you provide may include:
- Your name, home address, email address, and phone number and comments;
- Donation history and preferences for services and product offerings;
- Payment information, such credit or debit card number or other payment method;
- Billing and shipping information;
We also may collect or acquire non-personally identifiable information, such as:
IP address, general geographic location such as the city from which your computer or device is connecting to the Internet, web browser type and version, operating system, the type of computer or device you use; links clicked, webpages requested and visited, timestamps, or other navigational information about visits such as the content you access or view on our website.
3. How We Use Information We Collect
Collabria Care primarily use non-medical personal information to provide services to you, for example:
- Improving your web experience;
- Completing donations or registering your participation in community education classes or other events;
- Emailing you to confirm or remind you of donations or event participation;
- Administering surveys, raffles, contests or giveaways (for instance, to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest);
- Sending you information via e-mail or postal mail about our services, appointment reminders, offers and news that may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your communications, communicate with you about our services, provide you with customer service and support, and attend to tasks relating to your transactions with Collabria Care
We use non-personally identifiable information to improve our website, enable website features and enhance our services. We may also use non-personally identifiable information to improve our website, analyze and develop advertisements and advertising campaigns provide you with special offers and promotions
Information collected through the website and other aspects of our business may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country in which we or our affiliates or agents maintain facilities. By using the website and Collabria Care’s general services, you expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside the United States.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
Collabria Care may use personal information collected during registration for Collabria Care services, events, activities or classes, to administer such services, events, activities or classes.
We may share personal information with our affiliates and third parties such as our service providers whom we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Printing, shipping, mailing or delivery services;
- Database hosting, payment processors or billing services;
- Consultants or affiliates.
These companies are required to keep such information confidential and may use this information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We also may share personal information:
- As required by law or to comply with law enforcement or other government agencies;
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of Collabria Care or others;
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To protect against threats, illegal activities or fraud;
- With a third party or successor in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or disposition of all or any portion of our business or operations
Collabria Care will not collect or use personal information about your use of our website to make decisions about medical care or treatment, or administration of health care for individuals. Collabria Care will not use such information to infer or make any determinations about an individual’s health condition or medical needs.
5. Cookies & Other Collection Technology
A “cookie” is a small piece of data stored on your computer that allows web servers to maintain records of the activities of users visiting a website. Cookies, along with other collection technologies (beacons, pixels, tags, etc.) may be used to customize the delivery of content based on your usage patterns and interests. They also help us serve you better by improving our website design.
When you visit the Collabria Care website, your web browser may store cookies on your computer or device. The cookies used by Collabria Care do not identify users by name or any other personal identifier. Users may have cookies placed on their computers for use in customizing the delivery of content based on usage patterns and interests.
You may use our website even if you choose to reject or delete the cookies or other collection technology; however, some features of the website may not work properly with cookies or other collection technology disabled. Cookies or other collection technology also may be used by third-party websites for which a link is placed on our website.
6. Third-Party Advertising Partners
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we may use third-party service providers to serve interest-based advertisements for Collabria Care products and services across the Internet. These service providers may collect non-identifiable information about your interactions with our website through the use of these technologies. In the course of serving these advertisements, these third-party companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your computer, and may record information to these cookies based upon your activities on any of our sites and/or services and on third-party websites. Each of these companies uses this cookie information according to their own privacy and security policies.
If you do not wish to have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based advertisements, then you may opt-out as indicated below. Please note that you will continue to receive generic advertisements. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices for not having this information used by third-party service providers for this purpose, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
7. Do Not Track Mechanisms
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. As uniform standards have not been adopted, we do not currently respond to browser “do not track” signals. For more information regarding “Do Not Track”, please visit “All About Do Not Track.”
8. Your Opt-Out Choices
If you subscribe to our email newsletter, you may opt-out by following the instructions contained within the email or by calling us at 707.258.9080. If you would like to update your mailing information or want your name and address removed from Collabria Care’s mailing list you can give us a call at 707.258.9080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to opt-out of interest-based third party advertising, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
If you would like to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics, you can:
- Install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Change your settings at: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous?hl=en
9. Data Security
We have taken reasonable technical and operational precautions in order to protect personal information stored by Collabria Care from unauthorized access, misuse or loss. Our security procedures are monitored regularly and updated in line with technological progress. No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Collabria Care to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, neither Collabria Care nor our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Collabria Care is not responsible for the acts and omissions of any third parties.
You may have the opportunity to follow a link on the Collabria Care site to other websites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. Collabria Care endeavors to link only to reputable websites related to your areas of interest. Because these other websites may not be hosted or controlled by Collabria Care, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites or the content provided thereon.
Last updated June 1, 2020