To request a speaker, please call 707.258.9080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not see your topic listed but it relates to some of the work we do, please call us at 707.258.9080 or email email@example.com to see if we can assist you.
Collabria Care offers speakers on a variety of topics related to our key programs: Collabria Day Program, Palliative Services, Alzheimer’s Services, Chronic Condition Services, and Hospice. Drawing on stories and personal experiences, we provide information about our programs designed to improve quality of life for all who live in our community. Call us today to schedule a presentation on a topic listed below:
TITLES & TOPICS
1. Getting to Know Collabria Care: An Overview of Programs & Services
2. Palliative Services: How the Palliative Care Program Can Help You or Someone You Love
3. Hospice 101: Who Qualifies? Who Pays? What Can I Expect?
4. 10 Myths about Hospice: Addressing Common Misperceptions about Hospice Care
5. Spirituality in End of Life Care: Finding Meaning in the Midst of Dying
6. Understanding Grief and Loss: Normal Grief Responses and How to Support the Grieving
7. Normal Aging vs Dementia: Separating Fact from Fiction
8. Brain Health: Why Taking Care of Your Brain Health Matters
9. Caring for the Caregiver: If You Don’t, Who Will?
10. Honoring Choices Napa Valley: Understanding Advance Directives