UpValley VillageServing Adults 60+ from Yountville to Calistoga
Stay independent. Stay active. Stay connected.
What is UpValley Village?
Our Village is a membership organization providing easy access to in-home services and activities for older adults so they can remain safely in their homes and active in their community.
Volunteers are the Cornerstone of UpValley Village
We match community volunteers who
can help with:
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Light household tasks
- Technical issues with computers, email or cell phone
- Sharing hobbies and companionship
Benefits of Membership
- One stop “concierge” resource
- Volunteers to assist with small projects
- Referrals to screened providers
- Access to social, educational and wellness opportunities
Be Part of a Movement
Napa Valley’s senior population is greater than other regions in California. Adults over 65 represent 20% of our residents. There are currently more than 200 Villages in the U.S. addressing the needs of this growing demographic. The Village movement is sweeping the nation! UpValley Village is part of the Village-to-Village Network (vtvnetwork.org) where we access resources and advice to meet our members’ needs. Join us!
We Offer Referrals to Screened Service Providers
We connect members with professional services as needed:
- Licensed handymen
- Computer experts
- Landscape professionals
- Home care agencies
- Real estate specialists
1474 Oak Avenue, St. Helena