Linda Laing, LMFT (left) and
Janeen Fabulae, LMFT (right)
Grief Support During COVID-19
One-on-one grief support is currently offered to phone or electronic formats, such as Facetime and Google Chat. Group sessions are offered online via Zoom.
Learning to Live with Loss
An eight-week, structured grief support group for adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Information is given about the many paths grief can take and a safe environment is provided so that feelings and experiences can be shared.
Participants in this series are strongly encouraged to attend all of the sessions as each one builds on the content of the week before.
This program is offered online via Zoom. Details provided upon registration.
Beginning July 27, 2020
1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- July 27- Getting Acquainted with and Understanding Grief
- August 3-Myths of Grief and Self-Care
- August 10- The Reality of Loss
- August 17: Remembering
- August 24: Helping Yourself
- August 31: Factors that Influence Your Grief
- September 14: Changes (September 7th is a holiday)
- September 21: The Next Steps
Beginning October 26, 2020
1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- October 26: Getting Acquainted with and Understanding Grief
- November 2: Myths of Grief and Self-Care
- November 9: The Reality of Loss
- November 16: Remembering
- November 23: Helping Yourself
- November 30: Factors that Influence Your Grief
- December 7: Changes
- December 14: The Next Steps
Understanding Suicide Grief and Loss
The loss of a loved one can be very traumatic and particularly so if the loss is by suicide is 12-week, specially created program is designed to inform, comfort, and guide participants as they recover. This program is offered via Zoom; details provided upon registration.
Please plan on attending all 12 weeks as each week’s session builds on the content of the previous sessions.
Beginning Tuesday, July 28
3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- July 28
- August 4
- August 11
- August 18
- August 25
- September 1
- September 8
- September 15
- September 22
- September 28
- October 6
- October 13
Collabria Care is here to help with your concerns about the needs of older adults and adults with chronic illnesses. Call the number below to talk to a trusted voice.
414 South Jefferson Street Napa, California 94559
Phone: (707) 258-9080 | Fax: (707) 258-9088